Today on the phone:
Me: Hi I need to make an appointment to get pictures taken.
Lady: Okay- when do you want to come?
Me: Tomorrow after 4:00pm
Lady: We have one availiable at 4:40, is that okay?
Me: Okay sounds great
Lady: Now who are we taking the pictures of?
Me: My Guide Dog and I think my mom wants me in some
Lady: What?
Me: My GUIDE DOG-
Lady: Oh Okay
Lady: And what is her name?
Me: Marcella
Lady: And How old is Marcella?
Me: A year... (odd question normally they don't ask)
Lady: Okay and is she your daughter?
Me: No! She's my GUIDE DOG
Lady: Oh we don't do pets
Me: No- really I've been doing this forever and I'm pretty sure it's okay.
Lady: Are you sure?
Me: Yes I'm sure- She's a service dog- we always come there for pictures
Lady: Okay- then I'll see ou tomorrow then...
1 comment:
I want to see that picture!!!!
Post a Comment