Saturday, September 16, 2006

Alright... I switched to Blogger Beta-- just for you Amber... because I want to know why you want to know about Falina! :) Anyway...I've decided I'm a little spaztic... I think Marce is coming into heat at least once a week... It's been exactly 6 months and I'm really hoping she just waits until she goes back... probably not going to happen- because life is like that. She'll go in today while I'm in down town SLC with Lindsey and intact Carlise- or tonight while I'm at the retirement Party for Pantera (how cute is that!? I want Panteras person, Becky, to get one of MY dogs!). Anyway... That's my thought for the day... Oh and I don't like the whole- using your G-mail account to log in... I dont' even use my G-mail account! That stinks!

2 comments:

Erin said...

send your junk mail to it!! that's what i do!!

thepuppyraiser said...

aww...just for me? :)

falina: she was finished in our club by someone i knew before i got involved with guide dogs. it was just interesting to see that she was started in your club. plus, when i mentioned her name to my leader, she said she was a very good girl. just wondered what she was like as a puppy.

btw, i didn't even create a gmail account...i just used my yahoo one, and it worked fine. (although in the long run i think there have been problems.)