Okay so I'm terrible at posting pictures- and abviously flipping them around in blogger...sigh- me and my computer skills (I promise I know how to use a computer decently!)
Marcella is so darn cute! I love this picture of her because she's not looking like a crazed maniac with her tounge hangin out!
Playing with her favorite toy- the Jolly Ball- yes it is flat. I don't know how she did it- but she likes it better that way!
The Flat Jolly Ball and it's favorite doggie- Marcella!
Looking rather bored in this picture "Mom Why are making me sit here?"
Yet another picture I can't figuire out how to flip in Blogger- I'm sure there's a way with HTML I'm just too lazy and my computer is just too slow!!Enjoy Marcella the Marshmella and Vinnie the Beans (don't ask where he got that name- it's slowly evolved over time to just be The Bean)
3 comments:
Awwww love the pictures!!
(aww man, another beta account! i'm predicting a swsitchover for mine in the very near future :P)
Petey sends Marcella kisses :)
i flip 'em on my computer beforehand. i open the picture, rotate it, and it saves it like that when i close it. don't know what you're on (or if you're on a computer your pictures are saved on) but i'm using windows xp.
how much are jollyballs? where'd you buy yours? i've been trying to think of a new toy for miss chris, and i'm sure she'd love one.
I think we paid $10-12 for them-- it took a while to find them that cheap... Email the GDPR group and ask- I can't remember who told us about them- Whitney maybe?
Mickelle
Post a Comment