Saturday, September 2, 2006

Another day...full of work. It's been kind of busy today at the Computer Lab- but not too bad. I'm excited because today at my other job, Maceys (it's a grocery store- not the clothes store) we get to wear jeans and they are buys pizza for everyone. But Poor dogs are going to be at the house all day... tomorrow maybe I'll give them a nice long walk... If I can take 3 huge dogs.
Marcella hasn't shown me she's ready to back today. She's acting very immature and doing things she would never do. I think she's protesting the shortening of her puppyhood :) Although like Lomax and Liam- she is excited to pursue her degree with a major in Harness Science, but has already perfect the art and earned her certification in JollyBall Mechanics. I told her if she graduates I will bring her: HER Deflated Purple Jolly Ball with the rope that doesn't stay threaded through because she shakes it around so much and so hard... The funny thing is- she doesn't chew on it- she just carries it around ans shakes it. Whatever, Marcella! She'll love GDB and enjoy the new stimulation. With school started and everything- she thinks mom is BORING!
I want another puppy- BTW Amber, it's a MYL 6-ish month old sweetheart. I'm puppysitting him for a week in November- but hopefully he'll be mine by then. I'm such a bad person! I shouldn't plan things like this!!

Anyone who wants to send me their puppies- feel free... This is the 3rd time I've had to drop off a dog without a new puppy-- you'd think I'd be over it. Between Cessna and Maryjo there was almost 3 months! HOW DID I DO IT?! I hope they find me a transfer puppy-- and fast or I may go nut sfrom withdrawals~! Although it will be nice not having to worry that I'm gone too long and that the puppy needs to relive or eat.... But I'll be doing Lots of puppy sitting- until I get my own once again!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

You can borrow Petey while me and my enw puppy get used to each other if you want!

Actually...no, I think i'd miss him too much...but you're definitely free to come for a visit!! :D

Anonymous said...

Hope your wish comes true and there's a puppy for you soon. Good luck in Doggy College Marcella.

Erin said...

Jake could come for a little while in December........NAH!! I think i will keep him for 8 more months,but thanks for the offer :-)