Wow... people are idiots... I'm at work and this guy tried emailing his professor via typing his URL (the professors website URL) into the "To" field. Then he thought it wouldn't let him log on-- because of the
I decided I'm going to make a list of things I need to do before Marcella goes back:
- More Tie down time (she hardly gets any- because if she's not with me- she's in the crate)
- Not so many people petting her. She's always been so good at people petting her- but recently she's decided her toungue doesn't have to stay all the way in her mouth.
- of course she needs her recall pictures taken. Kiddie Kandids used to do them until people saw us and started bringing their PET dogs in then KK said no more GDB pups- now we do Target and they LOVE us. Everytime I go in they ask when we will be back with a new puppy.
- Work on "Come" It's her best command- until last month when she "forgot it" Even with the Food Induced Recall program- she'd rather see the food and I'm not going to lure her to me- she's too old to see it. Now it's back to the short leash- no more long leash.
- being perfect--- but just perfecting it of course :)
- going on a hike. I want to take Marce on a fun hike where she can go swimming.
Got to run-- this guy is mad because he doesn't want a Student ID card and is trying to pay me to print it for him... Idiot- people who think they can take advantage of me make me mad.
2 comments:
do you remember falina? what was she like as a puppy?
I remember her. Why? We raised her mom in our club. She was a very sweet girl- we really wanted her but since we already had a puppy...
Post a Comment