Wednesday, March 14, 2007

We're HOME!

Well... we had a fun time and of course had a surpise ending. I was going to leave Marcella at GDB for training if she went into heat while there ( I wasn't worried since she wasn't supposed to go in until the end of the month)... well guess who decided to go in half-way home... yup- Marcella. So, now Marcella is off to the puppysitters house for the last 2 weeks I have her- I was crying in the car last night-- Why do we do this again?

I have lots of pictures and fun stuff to post-- as soon as I get it all uploaded- I think I will load it all to dropshots and post the link since i have like 5 billion pictures (or more like 150) Guess I'd better get started on that...

1 comment:

Erin said...

Alright Marcella!!! You sure timed it good this time!!