What? How does that happen? I don't even know what to do with myself- good thing I don't have to decide what to do because I already have a million people asking for when we can hang out. What can I say... people love me. Just kidding. They just want to remind themselves of why they are glad I'm gone for most of the summer ;)
Last week was one of the most eventful weeks of EFY- and also one of my favorites. I am in love with last week. I had a great group (as usual) and some awesome experiences-- and only slightly fell in love with a toy pufferfish named Seth from the BYU bookstore. You know you're jealous.
Next week is Deaf week and I'm really excited for that. There is a chance I might not get Deaf kids but I reallllllly hope I do. Plus it would really help with the fact that I'm taking an interpreting test next week as well.
So, after next week I will have one more week then I'm home for good (mostly) I'll be in and out housesitting with a trip to California right in the middle of all that. Then school starts. This is my life-- We are hoping Lindsey will be able to bring home a transfer puppy with her in August. So, that's the excitement of it ll. I really miss going to puppy classes while i've been out of town- but I really have had one of the best summers so far!
No comments:
Post a Comment