Yes... that is what it is. Sleep Deprivation... 3 weeks of going to sleep at midnight and waking up at 5 am is not a good thing. But what do you do? Nothing... that's what you do. Why? Because I love my summer job.
Anyway... I talked to Lindsey today. She is alive and gets to go to the beach tomorrow- for which I am only sightly jealous. I get to stay here in Utah and go camping. Now I'm TOTALLY not a camper- honestly I don't even like it. When I was younger my requirements for camping was there had to be a) a shower and b) flushing toilets. These demands were pretty set in stone- not flexible. There were a few times we ended up with no showers (the toilet one is non-negotiable) but not as I've gotten older- I'm willing to leave camp for a few hours, find a shower, wash all that grime and smell off, then come back to camp. How's that for being a non-camper? Yeah. That's what I thought. Okay maybe I have a problem...
No comments:
Post a Comment