King has been feeling a little left out of the blog. Living the life of a Career change has its pros and cons... one of the cons is that he isn't featured on the blog as much. I don't think he really cares all that much... and there's not a whole lot new with him other than we are starting up a nosework class with him this week. I think he will love it. He needs a little one-on-one time every so often and this will help with that. I'm sure there will be an update on that soon.
He's an awesome co-raiser for the puppy and human variety. He is definitely warming up to Camden and isnt as jealous as he was. He gets special privileges when it comes to baby- like when I'm feeding the baby he can on the bed to snuggle next to me or because he doesnt try to steal the baby toys *ahem Valko ahem* he gets to hang out when we are playing in his bedroom. He's a good guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment