Sunday, October 20, 2013

King Leaves



I know this was a week ago... but that's just how it happens.I've heard he is officially in Oregon now (he spent a week in SR waiting for a ride up to OR) and gets to hit the ground running. Now starts the Thursday morning panic-fests. :)
 Really, he's a good boy and the only reason I could see him getting CC'ed is is disdain for the gentle leader- and even that is much better. Maybe he will get an extra nice trainer and won't make him wear it. If he's not a Guide Dog- he's coming home. We kind of like this one...


Me and King-a-roo
McKale- my co-raiser, and I
Off to Oregon! (I mean California... and then Oregon.)

Everyone asks if it gets easier... Although this picture looks like the answer is no... answer is yes and no. The days leading up to my dog leaving is easier. I don't cry hardly at all thinking of him leaving. I get excited that he gets to move on to the next step. Putting him on the truck is a different story. It's rough.


 Good Luck King!

No comments: