I love that we heard from Phoenix's breeder keepers.
I love that they had his grandpa Kentucky.
I love that they live so close to GDB.
I love that we will get to see him in July at Fun Day.
I love that they sent us pictures!
I love that he has a FAMILY!
Congrats to Phoenix for getting the best family for him and for getting to be a daddy! (They said they just dropped him off for a second round of "dates".)
I hope Placer gets just as lucky with his future person as all of my working dogs have so far. (I'm sure my CC dogs are taken care of, I just haven't had contact with any of them except Vinnie.)
All of them have been the best for that dog.
I love that GDB cares enough to take care of all their dogs!
No comments:
Post a Comment