Monday, October 31, 2011

Leaving on a Puppy Truck...

I can't believe the cutest Yellow Lab puppy in the world is leaving in less than 2 weeks already! He's been such an easy and fun puppy to raise. If all puppies were like Phoenix, puppy raising would be the easiest thing in the world. So...

He's headed back to OR (I think) for Breeder Evals/Training... We thought we'd take a break.

Wait until Spring...

We'd have the whole summer to house break it...

No freezing in the snow...

Yeah...

That didn't last long.

We got our puppy assignment today.

I need more "P" names...

3 comments:

Raiser Erin said...

Haha! That's what I thought too. I'm probably going to ask to get a puppy in early January. Haha! Male or female?

Natalie said...

You already know my one wish. PLEASEEEE name it Patalie or Panada and I'll love you forever

Mickelle said...

Male Golden