Friday, October 23, 2009

24/7

Why is there only 24 hours in a day? And why do you have to sleep for 1/4 of those hours? I'm pretty sure there needs to be more hours- either that or travel time should be eliminated. It seems like there should be more time to finish everything... One day I'm going to have to see about inventing that- something like Space Mountain at Disneyland, of course it has to be fun!
Monet has had a pretty exciting life thelast 2 days- I'm sure Lindsey has posted about it-- one of her puppies, Brogan came to visit. She's not so sure if she likes him or not yet but she'll get over it... Brog is a good teacher. And his being a huge moose and having the perpetual look of "I'm-going-to-eat-the-next-thing-that-comes-within-a-foot-of-me" on his face I'm sure helps... (I don't think he could hurt ANYONE! He's just a big hungry Lab) They are so funny together...

No comments: