Sunday, August 9, 2009

Puppysitting

This week I get to hang out with Missy the Pug and Cricket the Guide Dog...

They are both fun dogs... even if Missy is a little old and poor Cricket just wants to play with her! We're lucky to have the park to go play in this afternoon... Cricket was in heaven! It reminds me why I love dogs-- Cricket is such a happy girl and LOVES everyone. She just loves people in general and would love anyone no matter who you are. Missy is just cuddly- I don't remember her being that way when I watched her last but she really does love it. She will just sit near me while I'm on the floor breathing on me until I pick her to pet her...I'm crossing my fingers for a puppy soon. I don't know how much longer I can last!

1 comment:

Tabatha said...

how awesome that you get to keep an eye on the one and only Cricket this week!! I cant wait for you to get a pup. I miss all your updates.