Hi Everyone! I'm back! After 18 months in Oregon I'm so ready to have some puppy breath again :) I miss it so much! Tonight I get to puppysit for the weekend. I'm pretty excited :) Don't worry I'll be posting pictures and more adventures :)
My mission was amazing I met sooo many great people and had so much fun! I'll def. be back for visits! Love you all!
Mickelle and Vinnie (who is happy to have mom back!)
11 comments:
Mickelle!! So glad you're back (and posting!)
Enjoy the pup, can wait to hear more about your mission.
Sam and Friday
Welcomeeeee home!
I'm actually going to miss writing letters to you, haha
Welcome back! I hope to see you at tonight's puppy meeting! Its great that you get to puppysit already to get you back into the swing of things.
I can't wait to hear about your mission!
Hi Mickelle! Welcome home. I have joined the blogging world. :) I'm raising my third puppy, FBL Alana. My second dog, FYL Holly is a breeder and is expecting her second litter. MYL Luigi was CC'd and is enjoying life as a pet. My blog is http://amazingraising.blogspot.com
Can't wait to hear about your adventures puppysitting!
Kelle!!! Welcome home, we missed you muchos!!
Can't wait to hear all your fantastic stories :)
Mickelle!!! Welcome home! How exciting! Can't wait to start reading of your adventures again!
Woot! You actually posted :D Thrilling news :D So glad your back...I unlike Amber was absolutely horrid about sending you letters, so I'm happy you're back and that's not the method of communication anymore :D
I have probably checked your blog like twelve times a day since Thursday, just waiting for you to start posting.
And just to reiterate my wonderfulness ;P I did write all the time, but this is certainly an easier way to communicate.
Can't wait for those mission stories!
Love Ya.
Wow, i can't believe your back!!!!! Welcome!!!!
YaY, welcome home!!!! What a great way to do so as well!! :-)))
Welcome back!!
Post a Comment