Tuesday, December 12, 2006

You guys are no help...

Sheesh! You like them all?! That doesn't help me in my quest to find the perfect Christmas Card picture--- well none of them are perfect... but you try getting a good picture with a mopey 80 lb Lab and a 60 lb un-distracted Black Lab (couldn't get her to look at the camera when Vinnie was looking) Hehe... and Yes Nat- it is me in the pictures--- although today you wouldn't know it! I woke up late and didn't get a chance to do my hair- it's looking pretty yucky! On a brighter note- all I have to do today is:
Study for my History Final (and take it?)
Take my Botany Final
Write 3 papers (one page each on something in Economic Botany magazine)

Study for my Geology Final-
Not so bad considering what I had to do last week at this time-- I work better under pressure :)
Oh and I got my car fixed and it sounds wonderful! I dont' feel like my car is going to blow up at any minute! That makes me happy! Guess I'd better get going...

3 comments:

thepuppyraiser said...

yay! you've got internet, then? if you're on windows xp, i think they come with some version of msn already installed.

Anonymous said...

Nope this one doesn't :( But I can post... I wish I could read your blog and see what YOU are up to... sheesh :)
Mickelle

Erin said...

MARCIE!!

You've been tagged in Christmas tagged!

Visit my Blog for details!!