Awww... I got to talk to Erin last night and I know what her puppy is. Don't worry Erin, they can torture me and I won't tell them. ;) I'm so jealous! Can you bottle some of that puppy breath and send it to me?
I love the smell of puppy breath. Alot of people think it stinks- but I love it. It reminds me of the puppy truck and new babies (puppies, that is). Some of my puppies have had puppy breath up to 6 months- Erin- I wonder if your new boy/girl is young enough to have puppy breath- guess you'll have to let me know when you let everyone else know what your new puppy is. ;) Marcella doesn't have that puppy breath anymore and I miss it- can they make a breed of dog with perpetual puppy breath?
Sign me-
Waiting for Erin to update
4 comments:
MICKELLE! That is so mean! TELL ME!
Erin, you better update soon.
Sam
HEY!!!! NO FAIR!!! TELL US!!!
i liked petey's puppy breath, but fielder's smells like fart, its kinda sick
I HATE PUPPY BREATH!!
Post a Comment